JKRose: Undiscovered Gold 3 Praising Him in Song is a departure from the “relevant” genre of the other four albums. This album is a collection of 20 “inspirational” songs, some quoting scripture directly, others merely expressing the outpouring of deep love and affection for God which the Christian faith instills in us all. What better way to praise God than with music, singing, and a well-lived life? It is our hope that JKRose: Undiscovered Gold 3 Praising Him In Song lifts you up physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
01) Lift Up Your Heads, Oh Ye Gates: The king will come in. Psalm 24: 7-10
02) Bring Us Back, Lord: We’re not lost for he shows us the way back.
03) The Crosses of Jesus: The crosses Jesus bore when he suffered for us were many. This song reflects upon the betrayal, denial, and desertion of his disciples.
04) Believe And Be Saved: John 3:14-21 It is the cornerstone of Christian faith that God gave his only son, Jesus, so that we might be saved. It is a song of salvation for those who believe.
05) I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes To The Hills: Psalm 121 The Psalmist praised and worshipped God with every word he wrote. Nothing lifts ones spirits better than dwelling under the protection and bounty of God’s love and providence.
06) Come Unto Me: Matthew 11:28-30 The flesh is a highly dependent state of being, always in bondage to something. The words in this song promise that bondage to God yields peace and rest for he is a master meek and lowly in heart.
07) This Is My Beloved Son: Matthew 3:13-17 The words spoken to Jesus from heaven as he was receiving his anointing both in his water baptism and in his baptism of the spirit.
08) Yours, Oh Lord: I Chronicles 29: 10-13 There is an amazing peace available to those who know and admit that everything belongs to the Lord and that everything is in His hands. It sets us free.
09) Teach Me: Psalm 119 Man’s nature is to learn and grow. The best way to do that is by following in the ways set forth for us by God. It is written, if you seek you shall find. Asking God to teach us his ways is the beginning of wisdom.
10) Make A Joyful Noise: Psalm 100 entreats us to come before God’s presence with singing. These songs lift our souls up and make them eligible to receive God’s everlasting mercy. Through these songs we come to know God better.
11) We Shall Be Glorified Together: Mal 4:2 Romans 8:17 Joel 2:23 Psalm 97 The promises of our inheritance as children of God contain treasures of light, power, glorification, the holy spirit, rejoicing, and gladness.
12) If You Love Me: John 14: 15, 21, & 23 God loves us all. But do we love him? There is a simple way to know and a simple way to love him. “If you love me, keep my commandments.” Simple and straightforward.
13) Come Let Us Sing Out Joyfully: Psalm 95. The namesake of this album, “Praising Him In Song”, comes from this Psalm. It is a formula that really works. If you want your heart uplifted, simply…. Sing God’s words.
14) The Lord Reigns: Psalm 93 Through the Psalms we come to know God, his nature, his power, his love, and his goodness.
15) Unto Thee Lift I Up Mine Eyes: Psalm 123 The eyes of servants look upon the hands of their masters for sustenance. The eyes of the maiden looks upon the hand of her mistress for sustenance. Since we are God’s servants, our eyes must look upon his hand for our sustenance. He is our source and not we ourselves.
16) He Means All To Me: This is not a Biblical song, but a secular one that answers the question, “Who is really at the helm of this world?”. The only answer we can give is “Jesus” who means all to everyone who knows him.
17) Search Me, Oh Lord: Psalm 139: 1-4, 17-18, 23-24 When we open our hearts to the Lord, we permit him (as well as ourselves) to scrutinize what’s inside. In this way he can heal us and lead us in the way that is everlasting.
18) Follow Me: Matthew 4:19 John 1:38&39 When we ask God where he dwells, his answer is simple, “Come and see”. When God calls us, he uses a very simple phrase, “Come, follow me”. it’s the only thing that makes sense in this crazy world. Follow in Jesus’ footsteps and we can never lose our way.
19) Every Man: Down to earth questions every man and woman asks at some point in our lives can ALL be answered with one phrase - “Jesus the son of God”.
20) Risen: Matthew 28:6 Mark 16:6 Luke 24:6 & John Chapters 20&21 The magnificent accounts of Jesus’ resurrection are included in this rousing, uplifting, and inspiring song. Today the cross still reminds us of the great miracles God performed when his son conquered death and the same promise for each of us.